Proven & Effective Recovery Program In San Jose, CA
The 12-step program for addiction guides our residents to recovery. Using these steps, individuals can restore balance in their lives and find a new life in sobriety. Our recovery program in San Jose, CA, includes AA and NA and follows the standard requirements. However, clients are also encouraged to join bonding exercises and outside activities like church, volunteering, and fitness classes.
Anonymity and dignity are our primary tenets, and we treat every client with the utmost respect.
Assistance is available 24/7 through a staff manager, so residents never feel alone.
- Residents are responsible for their own bedding, clothing, and toiletries.
- Each client must remain abstinent from all alcohol and drug use.
- Every resident must complete a minimum of three 12-step-related meetings per week outside of the home.
- All clients will have a sponsor within two weeks or find a temporary sponsor.
- Clients will be home by curfew (9:45 pm) Sunday through Thursday.
- Friday night, clients are allowed an overnight pass but must return the following day for check-in (pending staff approval).
- Clients may also leave after checking in but must return by curfew Sunday evening.
- Clients may also work, go to school, or have some type of service commitment on weekdays.
- Clients are expected to contribute in a meaningful way to the recovery center operations.
Every West Coast Recovery center has cable television, free telephone use, and Wi-Fi. Each room comes with bunk beds. The size of the room will determine how many people per room based on California codes and licensing. Smoking is not allowed in any of the homes; however, there are designated smoking areas outside. The garage usually houses weights and workout equipment.
Upon entry into our recovery program, all of our clients will receive a list of individual standards and common-sense guidelines. Every resident is treated with respect but is held responsible for their behavior.
Each home has two on-site managers that live in the home. Every house manager has a minimum of five years of sobriety and is committed to long-term sobriety. They are also dedicated to helping our new clients feel welcome and supported during their sober living treatment. Rest assured that at West Coast Recovery, you feel more like a family member than a client.